Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Boohoo Spring Adventure in Glasgow


Today I'm taking you on a little Spring adventure around my city in collaboration with Boohoo.com 

I'm pretty biased but I think Glasgow is an amazing city. It's got everything you could want from a big city, a buzzing music scene, trendy bars and restaurants, the best shopping outside of London, numerous museums and plenty of green space.

Last Saturday my sister and I had such a fun afternoon reminding our-self's just how great a city Glasgow is. For our afternoon adventure I wore my new tropical print playsuit from Boohoo.com they have a great selection of playsuits and jumpsuits at the moment. The print on this playsuit is perfect for the Summer but until it gets a little warmer in Glasgow I teamed it with my black biker jacket, tights and ankle boots. 


We started our afternoon with the Afternoon Tea Experience at Cup Tea Lounge where we were treated to a cake stand filled with savory bites, a selection of cakes and freshly baked scones. It also included unlimited pots of tea from their extensive tea menu with more teas than you can imagine. As I'm a bit of a tea jenny this was the most enjoyable part of the experience and I swear me and my sister must have drank about 10 cups of tea each. We got through 3 pots of teas trying the Chocolate Chilli Explotion, Masala Chai  and the Chocolate Orange & Black Pepper.

We then headed to The Lighthouse to take in the views at the top of the tower and to walk off our cakes and scones of course. The Lighthouse is Scotland's Centre for Design and Architecture. It's free admission and if you climb the Helical Staircase you will find the best view of the city at the top. 


 

After climbing all those stairs we were a little thirsty so headed over to Gin71 to taste a few of the many types of Gins they have to offer. Gin71 has Glasgow's largest selection of Gins, home made tonics and cocktails. They even offer Gin tasting sessions. The Gins come as doubles as standard so after a few Gins it was time to head home.

 *This is a collaborative post with Boohoo.com
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great post & I couldn't agree with you more about Glasgow either but maybe I'm biased too! Hehe.
    I love how you've styled this!
    I'm obsessed with all things palm print so I'm off to have a look around the Boohoo site to see what else they have. :)

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Ellis. Hope you find something nice on Boohoo.com they have some gorgeous Summer clothes at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete