Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Fashion: Statement Boots

Spring may be approaching but it still feels very much like Winter here in Glasgow and I always feel stuck in a style rut this time of year. I have exhausted my Winter wardrobe and I'm sick of the sight of my Winter clothes but it's still too cold to invest in any new Spring/Summer pieces. So what do you buy? A pair of statement boots of course.  They will update your look while still keeping you warm and as we have such terrible Summers here in Scotland I'm sure these will be worn in the Summer as well as Spring.

I spotted these beautiful *blue ruffel shoe boots at the Next perfect shoe event a few weeks ago. Myself and group of other local bloggers were lucky enough to be invited along to find our perfect pair of shoes at Next's, Braehead store where they have a huge shoe department.

Next really have upped their game this season as there are so many beautiful pairs to choose from. From this seasons must have loafer to the embroidered trend, there really is something for everyone. And the best thing about Next - the quality and affordability. You can check the full shoe range here.

Now lets talk about these amazing embroidered boots from New Look. I have been loving the embroidered trend for a while now and as I'm unsure how long it will be around I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a pair of embroidered boots but New Look shoes are so affordable and always have the most up to date styles so if they go out of style next season, at least you haven't spend a fortune.

How do you update your Spring/Summer wardrobe?

*These boots were given to me as PR sample
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Obsessed with both of these boots!! SO pretty!!😍😍
    Chantelle xx

    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I love- your post! And you know what I even love more- all those shoes babe! Great one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete