Sunday, 4 December 2016

Lifestyle: This Weeks Adventures #2

Turns out, my life isn't exciting enough to have a "This Weeks Adventures" post every week but thankfully this week has involved a few exciting blog related events.

On Tuesday, I was invited along to Chiquitos at Soar at Intu Braehead to check out the Christmas Fiesta Sharing Boards. There were three to choose from, the Veggie Medley, the Texan Selection and the Merry Mexican. We went for the Merry Mexican which included all my favorite Mexican foods, chilli, paella, burritos and tacos and we completely cleared the board as it was absolutely delicious.

I also sampled a few of the festive cocktails.  The Glitterball which had edible glitter, tasted as good as it looked and the Winter Spiced Sangria was like a traditional sangria with a festive twist of Winter spices.


On Thursday, I went along to the Superdrug blogger event which was held in Glasgow's Argyle Street store.  The purpose of the event was to check out the Christmas range and beauty services which includes brow threading and lash extensions. We were also gifted a gift card so we could shop the store on the night. I picked up some must have products, one of which I've been dying to try for ages the B. Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz. We were also given a goodie packed full of Superdrug products so look out for some reviews. 

 
I ended the week putting up my Christmas tree. I absolutely love Christmas and I'm so excited the festive season has finally arrived. Next week I have a few festive events to attend so hopefully I will have some festive post for you. 
 
I hope you all had a great week. 
 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. if you want to construct lean muscle groups mass for the summer season, do no longer be fooled into the use of any marvel drugs due to the fact they are able to critically affect your fitness to the quantity that you are unable to enjoy yourself during the summer season. For more ==== >>>>>> http://testoupmaxfacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the opposite motive why many humans fail to build lean muscle groups is due to the fact the education routine they are the use of may be very incorrect. Their training routine carries the usage of very heavy weights with few reps. in case your schooling regimen is of this nature.For more ==== >>>>>> http://testoupmaxfacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/

    ReplyDelete