Friday, 30 December 2016

Beauty: Village Spa Experience

Last week before the madness of Christmas begun, I was invited along to The Village Hotel for the Village Spa Christmas Blogger Event. The purpose of the event was to check out the beautiful spa and experience a treatment. 

The Village Hotel is conveniently located in Glasgow's Pacific Quay right behind the BBC building which is an ideal place to stay if you are visiting the city for a concert at the Hydro or even a girly weekend of shopping. The spa is very popular for girly weekends away and I can see why due to the location and relaxing atmosphere in spa. 

The Village Hotel has 18 hotels located across the country which offer day breaks and overnight packages combining a spa treatment, use of the leisure facilities and dinner. In the spa they offer a wide range of treatments including facials, waxing, manicures and massages. The treatments are carried out using the high quality products from brands such as ESPA, St Tropez and Jessica. 

When I arrived at the Village Spa I was greeted by the lovely Ella and treated to fizz and canapes. I met the rest of the team who were also lovely and we had a chat about the spa and the treatment I was going to have. I opted for the De-stress Back Massage and Light Legs which is described as: a relaxing and de-stressing back massage to target and release areas of tension plus an invigorating leg and foot treatment including a massage that will leave you feeling like you are walking on air.





I had been looking forward to the treatment since I received the invitation and felt it was the perfect time to be pampered as I had spent most of December runnung around doing Christmas shopping, attending Christmas parties, nights outs and blog events so this was the perfect way to relax. 

My treatment was carried out by Alisa who made me feel at ease as soon as I entered the treatment room. The treatment itself was absolute bliss. I was so relaxed the for the full hour of the treatment and didn't want it to end, in fact, I could have easily fallen asleep. Ailsa started the treatment with a back massage and then moved on to the leg and foot treatment. The leg treatment also included a body scrub followed by a leg massage which left my skin feeling so soft.  At the end of treatment Ailsa explained that the following day I might feel a bit tender but I felt amazing the next day and all the tension in my muscles were relieved. 

 
Before I left, I was given a huge bag of goodies including: St Tropez, ESPA, Jessica and High Definition Beauty, all of which can be purchased at Spa. I can't wait to have a pamper night and try all my new products. 

If you fancy treating yourself to a treatment at the Village Spa you have until the 31st January to use my code LINSAY25 to receive 25% off your first online booking at www.village-hotels.com/spa

Thanks again to The Village Spa for inviting me along to a fantastic event. I had such a great night and can't wait to visit the Spa again. 


1 comment:

  1. Awww sounds like you had a great time! I'm in dire need of Spa soon. Need to destress 2016 away from 2017.

    http://bumascloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete