Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Beauty: Seven Seas Perfect7 Woman

Most of us use lots of lotions and potions to look after our skin and prevent aging on the outside but aside from exercising, eating healthy and drinking plenty of water have you thought of additional ways to help prevent aging from the inside? 

The experts at Seven Seas have researched the benefit of marine oils for over 70 years and have identified 7 vital needs for woman and combined them together to develop Perfect7

Perfect7 is a combination of Natural Source Marine Oil with Omega 3, including vital multivitamins and minerals which helps your body's cells to absorb nutrients as you grow older.  Research has shown Perfect7 can help to support the following:

1. Skin & Nails - Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and nails
2. Hair - Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
3. Energy - Magnesium contributes to energy yielding metabolism
4. Brain - DHA contributes to normal brain function
5. Vision - Vitamin B2 contributes to maintenance of normal vision
6. Heart - EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart†
7. Hormonal Activity - Vitamin B6 helps to regulate hormonal activity

I was sent a month's supply to try and I can already see and feel some of the benefits. 

Before taking  Perfect7 I would find myself having a nap in front of the tv most evenings but the past few weeks I've definitely found myself to be more alert in the evening and feel my energy levels are higher.  Even my boyfriend has commented how I haven't been falling asleep on the sofa as much recently so I do feel the Perfect7 is having a postive effect on my energy levels and brain.  My skin has also show positive effects, it's less dry and more hydrated. 

Like most anti aging products, I believe they are designed to prevent and not reverse the signs of aging so in order to benefit from all of the above I do believe the Pefect7 would have to taken for a longer period of time for your body to benefit from all 7. Overall, I have been impressed with how much better they have made me feel and improved my skin texture and would happily spend my own money on this product after trying a sample. 

*This product was sent to me as PR sample but these are my own views.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment