Thursday, 22 December 2016

Beauty: Last Minute Gift Ideas

If you have left your Christmas shopping until the very last minute or just have a couple of stocking fillers to pick up then I have some great suggestions for you.

Arran Aromatics has recently went through a re-brand and have relaunched as Arran Sense of Scotland. They have renamed their entire product range (apart from After the Rain so don't panic if you are a fan of this popular range) and come up with sleek new packaging.

I went along to the relaunch in Buchanan Galleries to find out more about the new range. They have a wide range of gift sets and stocking fillers to choose from. And if you are really stuck, believe me, you can't go wrong with a candle. 


One of my favourite places for stocking fillers is Lush. Everyone loves to find a Lush Bath Bomb in their stocking. From it's hugely popular Snow Fairy range to festive bubble bars there is something for everyone.  I was lucky enough to spend a fun filled evening in their Sauchiehall Street store last week where we were able to check out the Christmas range and make our own bubble bars. I love pretty much everything in Lush but here are my top picks for stocking fillers which are all under £10.

Little Snow Fairy Gift Set £9.95


Father Christmas Bath Bomb £3.75


Santasaurous Re-useable Bubble Bar £5.95


 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picks! I'd love to get some of this things myself :D Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete