Sunday, 6 November 2016

Lifestyle: This week's adventures #1

   
I've decided to try something new on my blog and post about what I've been up to every week. Here's hoping every week is as fun filled as this one or I will have nothing to write about.

The past week or so has been filled with lots of exciting blog events.  First up, Specsavers Scottish press show which was held in Bo Concept, a really cool Danish furniture store.  I wrote a post for them way back in February so go check it out here if you want to know more. 
 
When I arrived at the press show, the window had been designed by Claire Barclay. Isn't it cool? I had such a fun evening. I sipped prosecco while being treated to a hand and arm massage followed by a manicure. I even found a pair of the golden glasses that had been hidden in the store and won a £150 Specsavers voucher. This means I can treat myself to a pair of the frames I was eyeing up (see what I did there lol).
 


After the Specsavers press show, I headed to Buchanan Galleries to meet my blogging buddie, Chantelle where we went to bareMinerals to check out the Christmas range and to be colour matched for the new barePRO product. Look out for some product reviews on the blog soon.


On Tuesday, I popped in to House of Fraser to see the lovely Benefit girls for a Benefit Brow Treatment. I love that the girls conceal the area after the treatment so I don't have to walk about with my brow area looking red. I also had a chance to see some of the lovely Christmas sets that had just arrived in store.


 The following evening, myself and Chantelle grabbed a Starbucks and went along to the Bodyshop's VIP shopping evening. We were able to check out the Christmas sets and the advent calendar's while sipping fizz and treated to hand and arm massages. I purchased some of the new Christmas range and was also gifted some in a goodie bag. The spiced apple was my favourite as it smells good enough to eat.

 
On Thursday night, I went to Shearers Candles to check out the new store (they have moved to a bigger store upstairs in Princes Square). The shop was filled with their Christmas stock and looked so pretty and Christmassy. It has put me right in the mood, even if it's only the start of November.


As well as events I enjoyed some Autumn walks. I'm sure you can tell from my Instagram I'm Autumn obsessed. 


 
This week, I'm off to the Cotswolds so join me over on Instagram to follow my adventures and look out for a blog post.
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW you've been busy! I love looking at christmassy things and the advents look great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a busy week for you! Looks like you had an amazing time though :). The Body Shop event for us in Aberdeen is next week so I'm looking forward to that. Well done on winning the Specsavers voucher too xx

    The Life of Dee

    ReplyDelete