Sunday, 27 November 2016

Beauty: Styling Products for the Perfect Blow Dry


I have really thick hair which can be such a chore to take care of. It takes me ages to blow dry and for this reason, I love products that will make this task easier while protecting it at the same time which is why I choose the above products to try. 

These products were sent to me from the lovely team at The Beauty Booth, an online store which stocks a vast range of best selling hair products from salon professional brands including Moroccan Oil, Redken, Neal & Wolf, Kerastase and many more.

This lightweight oil not only protects your hair while blow drying, it reduces the drying time, leaving your hair with a diamond-like hair shine. It also conditions, strengthens and leaves it feeling and looking soft. 

I wasn't convinced this was going to reduce the drying time but I was wrong. With only two pumps of this oil applied to my hair, it dried in the half the time leaving my hair so smooth and shinny. I actually love this and would say it's now one of my must have products. 

Another heat protection product but this one comes in a spray which protects your hair from heat up to 232 degrees. Packed full of Vitamins including, A, B6, B12, C and E, this can really help to repair damaged hair. 

When I used this, it left my hair feeling like silk and smelt gorgeous. I can really see it has improved the condition of my hair and made it more manageable.

After using both products for a month I can see they both have amazing benefits and I like to use them together for the perfect blow dry. The oil for time saving and an amazing shine and the spray for repairing and leaving my hair silky smooth. 

You can receive 10% off your first order at The Beauty Booth or if you are quick you might be able to catch their Black Friday offer of 20% off that end this weekend. 

*These products were sent to me as a PR sample but these views are my own.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. estrogen-inhibiting, and immune boosting residences. additionally, attractive Goat Weed blessings Nitric Oxide (NO) levels within the body. NO is a herbal compound that allows growth blood glide toorgans just like the penis, assisting it to maintain http://guidemesupplements.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete