Sunday, 9 October 2016

Beauty: SenSpa Pure Luxe Serum In Oil

 
 
 
I'm so late in posting this review but I find with a product such as serum, it takes longer to see the results so I wanted to use it for a long period of time before I shared my thoughts with you.  

If you aren't familiar with the brand, SenSpa is an award winning Thai spa in Hampshire and they have created a natural skin care range so you can take home the SenSpa experience. All of the products are chemical free and made with natural ingredients. The SenSpa Therapy skincare range launched back in June and I was sent the Pure Luxe Serum in Oil to try. 

This product combines both an oil and a serum and boosts radiance while fighting the first signs of aging. The serum contains gardenia which is rich in antioxidants, green microalgae know for firming the skin and vetiver which regenerates skin tissue. 

I often find a serum can be hard a product to review as it prevents ageing rather than reversing or covering the visible signs and the real results won't be visible until years later. However, I can say after using this product for a few months I have seen a real improvement in my skin. My main skin concerns are the lines on my forehead and dryness around my forehead and side of my nose. It has really helped to hydrate and plump my skin making my fine lines less visible and the skin around my nose and forehead has improved a lot resulting in my dry skin practically disappearing. It's such luxurious product to apply and it smells gorgeous plus, the packing is so pretty. 

The Pure Luxe Serum in Oil is a very affordable £14.99 and the range recently caught my eye in my local Waitrose so I can't wait to pick up something else to try. 

 Have you tried any SenSpa products?

*This product was sent to me to review but these are my own views.
 
 
 
 
 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment