Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Beauty: Kiko Milano Neo Noir Collection





A few weeks ago myself and Chantelle (The Girl in the Tartan Scarf) visited Kiko Milano on Glasgow's Buchanan Street to check out the new limited edition Neo Noir Collection.

The new collection with sophisticated black packaging designed by Ross Lovegrove is perfect for Autumn/Winter. With pale pink and berry tones for lips, soft browns and metalic eyeshadows, rose and coral blush for cheeks and bold nails with blue, grey and reds with light reflecting pigmants. The collection also includes foundation, contour kits, bronzer and mascara. 

At the store we were treated to cocktails, cupcakes and make overs and were also lucky enough to pick four items from the new collection to take home. I choose: 

Skin Modernist 2in1 Foundation and Concealer in Warm Rose 30 £18.90
This 2in1 foundation and concealer, available in five shades, creates a flawless long lasting look without it being too heavy on the skin. As well as creating a flawless look, this product also conceals imperfections and I have definitely found myself using less concealer which is a real time saver when I'm applying my make-up in the morning. 

Strobe and Sculpt Cream Contour Palette in Light to Medium £14.90 
This palette, available in two shades, includes a cream bronzer and highlighter and is very easy to apply. The bronzer helps to sculpt the face and the highlighter reflects the light from your face which helps to enhance your features. I'm not the best at countouring and sometimes think it can look like a bruise if applied wrong but this kit comes with a handy little guide which shows you where to apply the product so you can't really go wrong. It's also very natural and flattering when applied. 

Design Flower Enriched Blush in Sinuous Coral £12.90
This creamy blush comes in three shades and each blush contains two shades which can be used alone or by combining both. I picked the Sinuous Coral as it's a perfect shade for this time of year. You can apply a light shade for a more suitable look or build up the product for a more intense shade. I find this blush gave me a really nice natural flush and the colour stays put all day which is great as often find myself applying two separate colours to get the finish I like.

Enigma Lipstick in Typography Pink £11.90
The enigma lipstick comes in eight shades including pale pinks and reds which are my absolute favourite. The shade I went for is more of a nude/pink which is my perfect shade. It's very moisturing and helps to plump the lips (move over Kylie Jenner). 

*These product were given to me as a pr sample but these views are my own.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment