Monday, 29 August 2016

Fashion: St Enoch Rewards Card

When it comes to shopping I love being rewarded for a being a loyal customer. It definitely encourages me to return to the retailer time and time again. So you can imagine my excitement when The Big Partnership got in touch on behalf of St Enoch and challenged me to pack for a weekend away with £100 and the new St Enoch Rewards Card.   
 
 
You can use the St Enoch Rewards card by downloading the app on your smart phone or by picking up a card in the centre. I find the app easier to use as you can keep upto date with latest offers, check participating retailers and to check what level you are at. The reward card offers three levels and the higher the level, the better the rewards. By registering the card you will collect one point which starts you off on the bronze level giving you access to offers such as a 10% discount in Fossil and M&Co and a free Benefit make-up lesson in Debenhams.

Each time you continue to shop in the participating retailers spending £5 or more you will collect a point each time. To move on to the silver level you will require three points. Once you reach the silver level you will have access to more offers like 5% off in Hotel Chocolate, a free sample pack of The Body Shop's bestsellers and 15% discount in Fossil.




I'm currently sitting at the silver level and working my way towards the gold which requires 20 more points. Once the gold level is unlocked you will unlock offers such as 20% off in Fossil and £10 off a £25 spend in The Body Shop.

Some of the offers are on for a limited period of time so keeping checking the app for the most upto date offers.

I used my rewards card while shopping for essentials for a weekend away and was able to benefit from some of the offers while collecting points in some of the participating retailers Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins and The Body Shop.

When packing for a weekend away I like to pack a capsule wardrobe with basic staples that can take me from day to night. The first thing I went for was comfortable but stylish shoes as my weekend away would most likely be a city break and involve a lot of walking and sightseeing. So I picked these black flats (£20) from the Topshop concession in Debenhams. My next item, a good pair of jeans and these skinny jeans (£26) from Dorothy Perkins are perfect. They are such a nice fit and can be dressed down in the day or dressed up with a nice cami top and statement jewellery at night and I went for this Topshop leather jacket (£48) for the same reason.


 
I then went into The Body Shop for this facial mist (£9) as it's one of my travel must haves for keeping my skin hydrated especially if I'm flying. While I was in The Body Shop I was able to benefit from one of the rewards on the St Enoch reward card and picked up a sample pack of their best sellers which will certainly come in handy on a weekend away.


*Thanks to St Enoch and The Big Partnership for providing me with £100 gift card to purchase these items.

 Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment