Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Beauty: Kiko Skincare

After trying and loving KIKO make-up I couldn't wait to try their skincare range. What I love about KIKO is the high quality and affordable prices. In fact, you might be interested to know that KIKO products are made in a factory in Italy that also produces products for high end brands Burberry and Charlotte Tilbury. So I'm sure you can imagine, standards are high.

I was recently sent some Kiko skincare to try and I'm pleased to tell you, it did not disappoint.



Hydra Pro Glow £20.90

This brightening moisturiser contains sunscreen (to help prevent skin aging) and skin plumping hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid helps skin to retain water which results in skin looking more plump and fines lines appear reduced. The product also contains ACTIGLOW which helps stimulate the production of collagen. The results are long lasting leaving skin feeling and looking hydrated and glowing.

I found this to be very cooling and hydrating when I applied to my skin. It did give my skin an instant glow but I found by the time I put primer over it my glow had faded. However, I mixed a little with my foundation and that worked a treat. Although my glow didn't last all day the hydration did so overall I did really like this product.

Shine Refine Spot £12.90

This anti blemish treatment contains salicylic acid which reduces swelling, redness and unclogs pores. It instantly soothes the effected area and gradually clears the skin.

I suffer from bad skin around my chin at times and this did help. I felt this product did exactly what it claimed to do: it instantly smoothed the area, calmed down the redness and helped heal the blemish a lot quicker than normal.

Pure Clean Powder £7.90

This powder transforms into an foaming exfoliating cleanser upon contact with water. It cleanses the skin leaving it feeling clean, smooth and soft.

This was favourite of all three. I will admit, when I first tipped the powder into my hands I didn't have high hopes for this product but when I added a bit of water, worked into a foam and applied all over my face I was quicky impressed. It removed every trace of make-up including my eye make-up and left my skin feeling really clean and so soft. It's also really convenient for traveling as it's so compact. I've been using this everyday for a good few months now and I've still got loads left. I will definitely repurchase this.

Have you tried KIKO Skincare?

*These products were sent to me as a PR sample.


No comments:

Post a Comment