Sunday, 24 July 2016

Travel: River Cruise Capsule Wardobe

If you read my last post about my tour on the Caribbean Princess then I'm sure you will know why I now have cruising on my mind. And if you are regular reader of my blog, you may have noticed I love a city break which got me thinking, why not combine the two. When thinking about this type of cruise, Viking River Cruise's with Bolsover Cruise Club came to mind as I remember seeing one of the Viking River Cruise ships on the Danube when I was in Bupdapet.

With Viking Cruises, the destination is the most important part of the trip and passengers can take advantage of late night departures and over night stays giving you more time to explore each destination. I love the sound of this as I always imagined you would have a short time at each destination but not with Viking River Cruise's. Another thing that caught my eye when reading about Viking River Cruises, the casual dress code. This means you could go from day to night and not have to pack a suitcase full of fancy clothes packing a capsule wardrobe instead. These would would be my river cruise essentials.


Untitled #16
Espadrilles, £24.99 Aldo / Brenton Top, £26 Boden / Shorts, £28 Topshop /  Dress, £45, Miss Selfridge / Bioderma SPF 30 Mist £9 / Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses, £120 House of Fraser / Jumpsuit, £45, Miss Selfridge / Travel Journal, £7.99 Marco Polo / Sandals, £45, Aldo, / Bag, £220, Micheal Kors
 
  Bolsover Cruise Club offer a number of cruise destinations including the Carribean, Mediterranean, Canary Islands and the Norwegian Fords with numerous cruise lines such as P&O, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line and Celebrity Cruises and currently have some fantastic deals. 
 
*This is a collaborative post. 
 
 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment