Sunday, 17 July 2016

Travel: Marco Polo Travel Journal

 
 Over the years of traveling to different countries and cities, I would love to put together a scrap book of my adventures and like to hang on to small mementos like ticket stubs, maps and souvenirs. I also love to blog about my trip when I get back and normally just keep all my memories or in my head in my iPhone. So when I seen the Marco Polo Travel Journals I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. 

The pocket size journal has a small space at the front to plan your journey before you go and rest of the journal has plenty pages to record your journey from start to finish. The journal has an expanding pocket at the back for all your mementos. I love the pocket at the back as I often find I lose some of my little ticket stubs and this will keep them secure. Also, there are 100 really useful stickers that will help separate each part of your trip and cute little stickers and emojis which you could use to rate places you have been or how you are feeling.

The journal comes in four designs, retails at £7.99 and would make such a great gift for someone going on their travels or even for yourself if like me, you like to remember as much as possible from your trip.
 
*This was sent to me as PR sample
 
 
 
 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. i like this post, we visit again for more updates , thanks for sharing this article.
    cheap artificial grass

    ReplyDelete