Saturday, 2 July 2016

Beauty: BW Beauty

I absolutely love a bit of pampering so when Becca from BW Beauty got in touch to invite me along for a treatment I couldn't wait to get booked in.

Becca is fully qualified in all areas of beauty therapy with previous experience working in a salon but recently decided to go it alone and set up BW Beauty. BW Beauty can found within a private treatment room in Tranquil Times on Dumbarton Road, about five minutes walk from Partick Station. 
 
 
BW Beauty offers a wide range of treatments from massages to waxing. I was in need of some much needed relaxation so I opted for a full body massage. 

When I arrived Becca was so friendly and I felt at ease right away. Becca asked me if I had any areas of concern and asked me about the type of pressure I would like. Throughout my massage I was so relaxed and almost feel asleep (always a good sign). The massage lasted an hour and it was absolute bliss.  

The treatment room is tucked away at the back of Tranquil Times which is perfect for the likes of a massage as I couldn't hear any noise from outside which helped me to relax.  It was also completely immaculate with lovely neutral decor and very relaxing due to the lighting and the lovely scented candles. 



 If you are in need of bit of pampering, BW Beauty is offering my readers a 15% discount if you use the code MISSLINNYO15. You can find a full list of treatments here.

* I was offered a free treatment in return for this review but all my views are my own.

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment