Friday, 8 July 2016

Beauty: Benefit Brow Collection

If you're a fan of Benefit or brows for that matter then I'm sure you will also be hugely excited about Benefits latest launch. They have recently launched an amazing brow collection. As well as some completely new products, Benefit are also re-launching some of their previous best selling brow products with new shades and packaging. 
 
 
I was lucky enough to be invited to the Glasgow launch which was held in Hugh's Champagne bar in House of Fraser. At the launch the lovely Claire from Benefit talked us through the new range then we split up into small groups and each group had a brow expert on hand to talk us through the products in more detail, allowed us to try the products for ourselves and helped to colour match us. That evening we all left with the Browvo Conditioning Primer to try and a few days later some amazing brows products came through my letterbox. Thanks Benefit! 

So here's what I thought of the products I have tried:

This nutrient enriched primer helps to condition and smooth brows.  I love the idea of an eyebrow primer as I'm already a big fan of a lash primer. I'll admit though, I haven't used this as much as I would like and plan to work it into my night time routine to help my eyebrow growth. This can also be used through the day to enhance your brows and help your brow products stay put. Browvo contains keratin and soy protiens which will help the brows to look thicker and fuller. When I used it, I felt it helped to shape my brows and prepare them for my next product which was Ka Brow.

Ka Brow £18.50
Ka Brow is an eyebrow cream/gel that adds colour, definition and fills in sparse brows.  Ka Brow comes in a cute little pot with a brush in the lid. At the launch I found this one to be the most effective of them all and felt it made my brows quite bold. One of the girls in work even asked if I'd had an eyebrow tint. It's very easy to apply and my favourite out of all three.

This highlighting pencil helps to lift and illuminate brows. What I love about this product is that it's not just for brows. As well as using it to highlight the brow line or brow arch, it can also be used as highlighter on other parts of your face. I tend to highlight my cupid's bow, forehead, cheekbones and the inside corner of my eyes. This is great for all of the above!

The rest of the collection includes gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel, goof proof eyebrow pencil, brow zings eyebrow shaping kit and precisely my brow eyebrow pencil which you can check out here.

Have you tried Benefits now Brow collection?

*These items were PR samples
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment