Sunday, 26 June 2016

Beauty: Kiko Milano Glasgow Buchanan Street Launch

I'm sure if you are Glasgow based you will have heard the exciting news that KIKO Milano has opened it's doors on Buchanan Street. Well, I was lucky enough to be invited along to the launch before it officially opened it doors to the public. 
 
When I arrived there was already a que forming down Buchanan Street but we were lucky enough to have a sneak peak of the store and enjoy a delicious breakfast before they officially opened the store. 
 
 
   
 Although I had heard of KIKO, I hadn't actually tried any of their products and never visited a KIKO store (before the Buchanan Street launch) so I was pleasantly surprised when I seen the vast range of make-up the store had to offer. The KIKO staff were so friendly and on-hand to help colour match and advise which I found very helpful.

I felt like a kid in a candy shop, I don't think I have ever seen such extensive range of colours of my life. I almost felt bad trying the products as the shop was immaculate and all the products were brand new. And when I thought it couldn't get any better, we were gifted with a gift card and given the opportunity to make a purchase before the shop officially opened. You can see what I purchased below.  
 

 
 
Matte Fusion Pressed Powder, £12.90 / Colour Refresher Nail Polish £4.90 / Dessert Dunes Baked Bronzer, £22.90 / Supergloss Lip Gloss, £4.90 / Water Eye Shadow, £8.90 / High Pigment Wet and Dry Eye Shadow / Perfect Gel Duo, £7.90 / Colour Comfort Lip Colour, £5.90 / Fast and Shiny Base and Top Coat £4.90
 
 
Thanks so much KIKO Milano for inviting me along. 
 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Im amazed at the quality of these products since i first started using them when the fort kiko opened ive fallen in love with the brand

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most common trends of fashion world is Lace Wigs. When trying to enhance the beauty of hair, the hottest trend right now is the use of Lace Wigs. Great beauty tips

    ReplyDelete