Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Fashion: Silverburn Your 5

At the weekend I was invited along to Silverburn Shopping Centre for a fashion consultation as part of the Your 5 event. For my consultation one of the stylists talked me through the five key items for Spring/Summer. These items were the cropped trouser, the sneaker, the shirt, the short jacket and the silks. 
I found the consultation really useful and felt it saved me the time and hassle of walking round the shops to choose something as the stylist had already picked out a number of gorgeous items. It also brought certain items to my attention that I may never have choosen if I hadn't been shown them and given some ideas on how I could wear them. 

During the consultation, I registered my details with Silverburn which allowed the stylist to email me photos of my favourite items.  I thought it was a really good idea as I could take the pictures into the shop and ask the shop assistant to help me find the item, again a really good time saver. 

The Your 5 team at Silverburn also introduced me to the Silverburn App which featured a list of all the stores in the centre and any promotional offers that were running at the time including money off vouchers, free gifts with purchases and competition entries. 


Once my consultation was over I was given a goodie bag and voucher to purchase my favorite items I had picked.  As I didn't have a lot of time I found my consultation had been really useful as I rushed to the shops knowing exactly what I wanted to buy and even better I was able to use the Silverburn App in Warehouse to get a 20% discount.  (Search for Silvernburn Plus in the App store and you will find it).

With my gift card I purchased a pair of crop trousers from Marks and Spencer and a stripped linen shirt from Warehouse. Both will be key items in my Summer wardrobe which won't date and hopefully they will see me through a few more Spring/Summers to come.


Big thanks to McFrank PR and Silverburn Shopping Centre for inviting me along I had a great morning.
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

1 comment: