Monday, 21 March 2016

Fashion: House of Fraser / Debenhams SS16 Press Show

Although it still feels very much like Winter, Spring / Summer is on it's way. 

Over the past two weeks, I've attend both the House of Fraser and Debenhams Spring / Summer press show and I can tell you what's going to big for SS16. 

First up, was the House of Fraser press show, held in Oran Mor. The key trends on show at House of Fraser were Summer brights, exotic safari, fringing and utility luxe. 

At both show's I was drawn to the bright colours and white lace, just look at that beautiful white lace Micheal Kors dress below. 





At the Debenhams press show, held in the Corithian club we had more Summer brights, safari trends and occasion wear. My favourites were, the occasion wear by No 1 Jenny Packham, particularly the tutu style skirt and the embellishment top (very Carrie Bradshaw) and the gorgeous lingerie range, Nine by Savannah Miller. 











Thanks to both House of Fraser and Debenhams PR team for inviting me along, I had a great time as always. 

All we need now is some sunshine. 

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest


1 comment: