Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Lifestyle: BoConcept

Since having an offer accepted on a house and hoping to move in just over a month, I've developed a slight obsession with interiors. One store that I have recently discovered is BoConcept.

BoConcept offers a wide range of high quality living room, bedroom and office furniture with a Danish feel. They have 250 stores in over 60 countries. There is only one Scottish store which can be found on Glasgow's Sauchiehall Street. I also spotted one of their stores on my recent city break to Munich. 

After lusting over most of the furniture and accessories on their website I have a created a wish list of some of their pieces that I would love to have in my new home.

Lets start with the living room. The white sideboard would be great for storage and could also double up as TV unit.  I love bright, bold colours so this sofa, arm chair and footstool would be perfect. I'd also like to incorporate some grey accessories into my new living room and plan to paint my wall a light grey. The grey rug, cushions and throw (below) would be the perfect contrast against the brightly coloured sofa and armchair. 



BoConcept Wishlist

BoConcept Wishlist 2

As well as furniture, BoConcept have a wide selection of accessories which start at affordable prices. I think accessories are a great way to update your home without having to spend lots of money.

I will have much more space in my new house compared to my flat so I plan to have a small office area which I can use to concentrate on my blog. This fold down desk would be perfect so I could tuck everything away when I'm not using it and of course I've picked more accessories and a stylish chair to bring my office space to life.

BoConcept Office

If you are stuck for ideas or just simply don't have the time then you might be interested in BoConcept's free interior design service. The can help from choosing furniture to designing a whole room.  For more information you can check out BoConcept's website.
*This is a sponsored post but the wording is my own and items selected by me.
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I have no words to appreciate this post ..... I'm really impressed with this post ....office furniture ft lauderdale

    ReplyDelete