Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Lifestyle: What I'm Looking Forward to in 2016

So that's the tree back in it's box and it was back to work today. I know a lot of people like to get back to reality but I can't help feel a bit sad when the festive season is over. Saying that, 2016 is going to an exciting year for me and I already have a few things to look forward to. 
Moving
My flat has been up for sale for two months now but over the festive season it was pretty quiet. However, things are looking up and we already have a viewing. Fingers crossed my flat will sell soon and me and my boyfriend can buy our first house together which I'm so excited about. I can't wait to have more space which will hopefully include a dining room, a second and third bedroom and a garden. 

I'm also really excited about decorating my new house and have already picked up a few pieces which I found in the sales and stashed them away for the new house. So look out for more interior, up-cycling and decorating posts on the blog soon. 


Travel
Me and my boyfriend always book a city break in February so we have something to look forward to throughout January. This year we are going to Munich in Germany and I'm really excited about exploring the City and the surrounding areas. We are going to visit Neuschwanstein Castle which was the castle that was in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and the inspiration for Disney's Sleeping Beauty Castle. I'm not sure what the rest of year will bring since we have the move but I have a few places on my wish list: Reykjavik, Venice and a trip back to Florida would be an absolute dream. 

Weddings
I have three friends getting married this year, two in Scotland and one in Ireland. I love a good wedding so I'm looking forward to all three and cant wait to see the three beautiful brides. 

Blogging
I'm hoping blogging will be a big part of my year again and looking forward to seeing what opportunities will come my way. I've already had a good start with press invites and contact from PR companies about upcoming opportunities. 

What are you looking forward to in 2016?

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment