Saturday, 16 January 2016

Lifestyle: Moving Update


If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will probably know that I put my flat up for sale a few months ago. Well, I'm really pleased to tell you all, I accepted an offer on my flat this week which means we can officially start the house hunt.

It's very exciting but also a bit scary. We have to be out of my flat (can I still call it that?) by the 31st of March so I feel like the clock is ticking. Saying that, I don't want to rush into anything and make the wrong decision as we are hoping this is going to be our home for life.  

We have been viewing houses for the past three months now but I feel my outlook will have changed now we are actually in a position to put an offer in. I also feel our priorities keep changing the more properties we look at. However, location is still key to me. 

I know it might sound crazy but I'd rather have the worst house in the best street, then the best house in the worst street as I know I can make our house an amazing home.  However, if I want the best location I realise I need to compromise on other things such as, the size of the property and garden. 

I can't wait to find our new home and start thinking about how I'm going to decorate it and go totally Pinterest crazy. 

It's also going to give me some good blog material over the next few months and I was thinking about writing a post on my top tips on how to sell your property as this is my second property I've now sold. 

Are you planing a move or decorating? I'd love to hear all about it.



Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. So exciting that it's all happening now linsay! Can't wait to read all about it :)

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it feels like we have been planning this move for ages. Can't believe it's finally happening. xx

      Delete
  2. Such an exciting time for you. Also a fab excuse to go Pinterest & Polyvore crazy! Looking forward to following your journey. Best of luck with the house hunt & hopefully see you soon lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian, I'm pinterest crazy at the moment and I have already decorated my house on my it lol. Yeah hopefully see you soon. xx

      Delete