Saturday, 30 January 2016

Beauty: My Must Have Hair Products

I feel like I haven't written a beauty post in ages. My blog has moved more towards travel and lifestyle lately but I do like to have a good mix and I spend a lot of my hard earned cash on beauty products so I thought it was time to bring back some beauty posts to my blog.

Today I thought I would share with you my must have hair products. 


I like to look after my hair and wouldn't dream of blowing drying or putting any heat near it without protecting it first. I love Phillip Kingsley's daily damage defence (if Phillip Kingsley is good enough for Audrey Hepburn then it's good enough for me). It prevents breakage and protects from UV rays as well as heat styling. 

My Tangel Teezer is my new favourite thing at the moment. I bought just about everyone one of these for Christmas and my sister and niece are also huge fans. It keeps your hair smooth and glossy and removes those tugs without damaging your hair or causing discomfort. 


Batiste dry shampoo is a product I absolutely couldn't live without. I now only wash my hair twice a week and use this in between washes. I love the volume it gives my hair and find on the day my hair is due to be washed it looks it best. The downside to this product however, is the build up it creates in my scalp and I have read that dry shampoo isn't good for your scalp. With that said, I'm really trying to cut down my use which is hard because my hair looks so flat without it.

I try to give myself a proper blow dry twice a week and use Paul Mitchell express dry hairspray when I've finished to help hold the volume in my roots and smooth out fly always. Saying that, with having such thick hair it's hard to hold any volume due to weight of my hair (sounds ridiculous I know). 



What are your must have hair products?

* The Paul Mitchell express dry hairspray was given to me as a PR sample but all my views are my own. 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. My tangle teezer is my MUST HAVE as well! <3
    xo, ALYSSA-MAY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it? I love mine and have one for home and one for my handbag. x

      Delete
  2. Dry shampoo is a must everywhere!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete