Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Lifestyle: Ten Things I Love About December

December is without doubt my absolute favourite month of the year. There are so many things I love about it. Want to find out what they are???


1. Glasgow is covered in fairy lights. 




2. Putting up my Christmas decorations.


3. Panto with the family. 



4. Baking Christmas cookies. 


5. Wearing sparkly jumpers. 



6. Visiting the Christmas market. 


7. Watching Christmas films and TV shows. 


8. Drinking hot chocolates and eating mince pies. 


9. Christmas nights out. 


10. George Square at Christmas 


What's your favourite thing about the festive season?

For more festive posts come and find me over on Instagram.

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. December is my favourite month ever! haha i love the fairy lights in glasgow too and that big reindeer on argyle street

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best isn't it? Oh I love that big reindeer too! xx

      Delete
  2. All awesome things about December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. December is the best. xx

      Delete