Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Lifestyle: 2015 Best Nine

For me 2015 has been a great year and my #2015bestnine (most popular photos on Instagram) has summed up my year perfectly. This year has been all been about blogging, traveling, preparing my flat to go on the market and planning adventures for 2016.


In February me and boyfriend went on a city break to Tallinn in Estonia and it turned out to be my favourite place I've ever visited. It was like a magical Disney town. I posted this picture on Instagram to show the contrast between the old and the new town. 

You can read my full post on Tallinn here.


Another highlight of my year was my trip to Florida. We didn't actually think we were going to make it this year due to the fact we were preparing to put my flat on the market but after nine months of saving and getting a total bargain on Expedia we decided to book it and went in September. 


It's no surprise that Disney's Magic Kingdom was one of my most popular photos on Instagram. 

You can read more about Florida here. 


Blogging has played a big part in my year. I've attended some great events, met some fabulous people and discovered some great new products. One of my most popular photos was of one of Benefit's new products They're Real Colour. I attended the launch which you can read all about here. 


Another big thing that's happened this year has been preparing for my flat to go up for sale. We had a few small repairs to carry out and I have become interior obsessed but we now have the flat looking smashing and up for sale. As it only went on the market at the end of October we still haven't sold it but here's hoping it sells in the New Year and we can buy our first house together. This picture I shared on Instagram got quite a few likes but I think it was helped by the fact super blogger Tanya Burr liked it. You can find some home inspired posts here and here. 


After my holiday to Florida I was suffering from the holiday blues and a few of my popular posts on Instagram were regrams of places that I would love to visit. One night, I decided to get all my travel guides out for some inspiration and it was a popular post on Instagram. After a lot of thought, we decided to book a city break to Munich for February 2016 so I already have something to look forward to. 


And finally, my favourite month, December. I just love this time of the year. The city is so picturesque and there is so much going on. I pass through Central Station every day and judging by the likes I received on this photo, everyone loves the tree in the train station as much as I do. You can read all about why December is my favourite month here. 


There was one more highlight that never showed up on my #2015bestnine and that was my trip to Rome in the Summer with my mum and my sister. It was an amazing city and you can see why here.


I hope you had a great year and are also looking forward to a fabulous 2016. 

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you've had an amazing year and travelled to some beautiful places.
    All the best for 2016. Happy New Year!

    Lyndsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyndsay I hope you have a fabulous 2016. xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, you've had an amazing year and travelled to some beautiful places.
    All the best for 2016. Happy New Year!

    Lyndsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good seeing you this year! i think 2015 was when we met wasnt it!

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was and it was so lovely to finally meet you. Here's hoping I see you lots in 2016. xx

      Delete