Thursday, 10 December 2015

Beauty: Relax and Unwind with Neal's Yard Remedies

The past few weeks have been crazy busy for one, with blog related events, Christmas parties and trying to sell my flat I feel like I've hardly had a minute. Plus, I've not been able to blog much because my laptop broke down and I now have a huge back log of blog posts to write. So when I had a spare Saturday last weekend I used it to have a much needed chill out day. 

I thought this would be the perfect time to try out my Neal's Yard Remedies unwind set I had been gifted earlier on in the week at the Neal's Yard blogger event. The purpose of the event was to find out more about the brand and if you aren't familiar with them, let me tell you a bit more about Neal's Yard Remedies.

They opened their first shop back in 1981 in Covent Garden in London with the belief beauty should be natural. From that shop they sold dried herbs, essentials oils, homeopathic therapies and a range of toiletries made with the herbs and essential oils. They now have a number of stores thoughout the UK and the rest of the World in countries such as Japan, USA, China, Belgium, Norway, Mexico and South Korea.  

Today they still sell dried herbs and essential oils but also have a range of skincare and make up and offer a wide range of therapies including acupuncture and aromatherapy massages. At the event we were lucky enough to sample a 15 minute massage which was amazing and a hand and arm massage. 

So back to my chill out day, I decided to light my candles run a bath and add some of my aromatic foaming bath. The aromatic foaming bath contains lavender, Spanish marjoram and germanium essential oils to help you relax and unwind. I then caught up on a weeks worth of soaps on my sky planner, made myself a white hot chocolate from Whittard and got stuck into box of Waitrose mince pies. What a perfect day.




If you fancy some chill out time Neal's Yard Remedies in Glasgow are offering £10 off the price of a massage (full price £45) if you mention you read about the blog event. 

Big thanks to Neal's Yard Remedies for inviting me along and for the goodie bag that included the above set.
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. The candle holder is sooo soo cute!!!

    www.nothingbutvelvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the holidays are over I am going to invest some money in essential oils and natural remedies. These all look wonderful if only I was in the UK. ��Trista

    ReplyDelete