Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Beauty: Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer Launch

A few weeks ago I headed along to Benefit in House of Fraser to find out about Benefit's latest product launch, They're Real Tinted Primer. We were treated to these delicious cupcakes, a glass of fizz and a fab demonstration from the lovely Claire so we could find out exactly what the product can do. Just like the rest of They're Real range, I can see this turning into an iconic bestseller. 



The tinted primer can be used as a base before your mascara to separate, lengthen and boost your lashes. The great thing about this product is that it can be worn alone or as a base before you apply your mascara. Worn alone the primer can tint your lashes and give you a more natural look but worn along with a mascara it can boost, lengthen and give lift to your eyelashes helping to give a more dramatic finish. 

The other great thing about this primer is it can actually make your eye make up removal a lot easier and if you are a fan of They're Real mascaras, then I'm sure you know they can be quite tricky to remove. 

We were lucky enough to be given a full size one to try but I had already been using the free sample I had received in December's Elle magazine and was already a fan so I'm now fully stocked up.  


Big thanks to the Benefit PR girls for inviting me along and for giving me a They're Real Tinted Primer to take home and try.

Have you tried They're Real Tinted Primer?

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty curious about this one, though I'd need to try it first before committing to buying it - like, is there anything they won't make a primer for these days? It seems like we need to pay twice for every piece of makeup now!

    But it does sound like it has some benefits, so I'll reserve my judgement. Should have got the Elle magazine for the sample!

    Lis / last year's girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound amazing. I need to try for myself x

    ReplyDelete