Saturday, 28 November 2015

Lifestyle: Lorraine Wood Flowers Festive Wreath Workshop

One of the many things I love about blogging is the opportunity to try new things and last nights festive wreath making class at Lorraine Wood Flowers is the perfect example.

Lorraine's studio is tucked away in Linwood retail park where she offers a number of services including Wedding, Event and Corporate Flowers. Her new venture however, is the launch of her floral workshop which I was there to find out about on Thursday night as Lorraine is running a festive wreath making class over the festive period. 

When we arrived at the studio we were greeted with a glass of mulled wine and then headed through to the workshop where Lorraine talked us through the making of a wreath. Lorraine really is super talented and made it look so easy however, when it was my turn it was not quite as easy as it looked but fear not, Lorraine and her assistant were on hand to help and advise throughout the workshop.   

Lorraine working her magic
Lorraine and her festive wreath
I started with this base 
My wreath starting to take form
The finished result 


Throughout the night we were topped up with mulled wine and with the Christmas tunes playing in the background I really got into the festive spirit.

The workshop lasted for around two hours but the night absolutely flew in as I was really enjoying myself while decorating my wreath, sipping mulled wine and chatting away. 
Big thanks to Lorraine and Lisa from Palampo PR, I had a lovely night. 

Lorraine is running these festive wreath making workshops every Saturday from the 28th November to the 19th of December where you can make your own Christmas wreath to take home for £55. To book a place you can phone 01505 323 769 or email info@lorrainewoodflowers.co.uk 


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. That wreathe is so beautiful - really getting in the mood for Christmas! Love your blog - your header is so nice x

    Love & Hugs
    Frances xoxo

    royallyrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frances for your lovely comments. I'm so in the mood for Christmas now. xx

      Delete