Friday, 6 November 2015

Fashion: Saddle Bags Under £35


With 70s fashion making a come back for Autumn/Winter we have seen the return of the saddle bag this season. Not only are they super stylish, they are actually really practical and the cross body strap makes it much easier for carrying than a clutch or a tote bag.

I have absolutely fallen in love with this Chloe saddle bag but as you can imagine it comes with quite a hefty price tag of £750. Fear not ladies the high street also have a great range and I have found some absolute beauties for under £35 saving you £715.


Chloe bag £750, NET -A- PORTER


Saddle Bags


New Look, £16  / Mango, £34.99 / Dune, £29.50 / River Island, £27 / Accessorize, £29 / ASOS, £22


Which is you your favourite?

P.S Don't forget to enter my giveaway where you could win a Kate Spade iPhone 6 Cover and Victoria's Secret and Sephora goodies. 

4 comments:

  1. The Mango bag is my favorite! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice, I like this style, thank you

    arron
    GlassesShop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love saddle bags I can be so organised with one of these !(Kim Styles)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love saddle bags I can be so organised with one of these !(Kim Styles)

    ReplyDelete