Saturday, 19 September 2015

Event: Debenhams Autumn/Winter Press Show

The Debenhams Press Show has got to be the event I look forward to the most, they never fail to impress. Held in one of my favourite Glasgow locations, Blythwood Square hotel, we were invited along for a day of fashion, beauty, fizz and macarons. There was even the opportunity to be pampered by Aveda, Benefit, Urban Decay and Tammy from DIY Nails. 


Autumn/Winter is my favourite season when it comes to fashion. I love coats, boots, scarfs and sparkly dresses and Debenhams had a fabulous range to showcase. I actually want everything. 




The show stopper of the day for me was these snake skin Faith boots which are only £59.99 by the way. I will definitely be adding these to my collection when I return from my holiday. 


Another stand out was the Benefit REAL cheeky party Christmas gift set which includes five of their popular powders, (Sugarbomb, Rockateur, Dandelion, Hoola and Coralista) They're Real mascara and push up eye liner all for £29.50. I think the Benefit Christmas sets are great value for money and always stock up at Christmas. 

Thanks to the Debenhams PR team for inviting me along, I had a great time as always. 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. It looks like it was a great event - I want all of the bags! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bags are fabulous, aren't they? xx

      Delete
  2. It was nice to see you! hopefully see you again soon! xx

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely to see you too. xx

      Delete
  3. I love the snakeskin boots. Hopefully they're fake snake. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing. Yeah they are fake, don't worry. x

      Delete
  4. I'm completely in love with those snake skin boots! I saw them online a couple of weeks ago and I'm obsessed with them but I can't buy them! I'm so sad and it's almost painful when I see them! hehehe
    www.letsdocasual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them too, I really want to buy them. x

      Delete