Monday, 31 August 2015

Event: House of Fraser Autumn/Winter Press Show

Last Wednesday I went along to the House of Fraser Autumn/Winter press event to find out what what they have in store for AW15.  The event was held in Glasgow's Theatre Royal which was a fabulous venue with a lovely winding staircase and a beautiful chandelier. Throughout the night were treated to delicious cocktails and canapes from Hutchesons Glasgow which I think I over indulged in for a school night. Opps. 





We all love Autum/Winter fashion right? There is nothing better than layering up with a nice coat and scarf. So let me tell you what to expect to see instore over the next few months. Faux Fur, bright yellows, military, netural colours such as greys and whites, 70s folk and bold prints. I love that there are loads of different textures, prints and colours which will be fab to mix and match. 


We had some beautiful models wearing a range of sparkly evening wear which will be great for the festive season. Oh my god I can't believe I'm mentioning Christmas in August.


Don't forget, House of Fraser has a lovely home-wear department and were showcasing some lovely festive tableware.

And of course we couldn't end the night without a selfie with my favourite bloggers Chantelle, Naomi, Eilidh Jennifer and Kayleigh. Go check out their blogs they are all fabulous.



Thanks to the House of Fraser PR team for inviting me along I had a lovely evening.

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a really good night!!! Sx

    www.brassbuttonsandconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great night and all the clothes were amazing. xx

      Delete