Sunday, 14 June 2015

Beauty: May nailbox

We have a new beauty subscription box in town and this one is for nail lovers. Say hello to nailbox. The nailbox is now on it's 2nd month and I was lucky enough to be sent the May box to review.

The nailbox is sent out on a monthly basis and contains the hottest nail colours and essential nail tools. The May box contained:

Nicole by OPI in by the Books nail varnish
Essie Status Symbol nail varnish
Rimmel Lucky Lilac nail varnish
ORLY Fiery Orange Color Blast nail varnish
Elegant Touch Cuticle Pusher and Nail Cleaner 



The nailbox is great value for money as the contents of this box adds up to approx £35 and the monthly subscription is only £15 (or £13.50 is you sign up for 12 months). The box is dispatched on the 21st of each month and tracked via Royal Mail, which is reassuring.

I really liked the May nailbox and thought the pastel colours are great for summer plus the cuticle tool was something I really needed. I used the Nicole by OPI in by the Books and Rimmel Lucky Lilac nail varnish to create this look below. 


The only negative comment I have would be about the packaging. I was slightly disappointed when it arrived in just a brown cardboard box and felt it would have made more of an impact in a nice pretty box similar to The Glossybox or The Birchbox.

Have you tried the nailbox?

*This was sent to me as a PR sample but all my views are my own.

If you like this post please follow me on Bloglovin.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment