Saturday, 6 June 2015

Beauty: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

When it comes to my base, I don't like a heavy coverage as I just hate the feeling of it on my skin. I mainly use BB or CC creams but just felt the one I had recently purchased wasn't giving me the coverage I wanted, so I decided I would give the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue a go. 


The Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue describes itself as a multitasking genius with a mix of skincare and make-up benefits. It's like a BB, CC cream and tinted moisturiser all rolled into one. 

I was going to purchase online but as they have 10 different shades to choose from, I thought I would be best to go to the Bare Minerals counter for a colour match. I popped into the Bare Minerals Counter in Debenhams this week (as they had 10% off beauty and I love a bargain) and one of the girls colour matched me. 

The Complexion Rescue feels absolutely amazing and so light once applied. It felt more like a moisturiser I was applying as it felt so hydrating. It can either be applied with your finger tips or a brush. I opted for my finger tips as I feel you end up using more of a product when you use a brush. The results were impressive. It gave a really good natural coverage without the feeling that I had heavy make-up on. The coverage can be built up by adding another layer. Did I mention it also has a SPF 30, this is always something I look for in my base. 

Overall I was super impressed with this and really glad I made the purchase. 

The Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue is £26 for a 35ml.

Have you tried the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue? 

If you like this post, please follow me on Bloglovin. 


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about this. I've never tried anything from bare minerals!xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first thing I have bought from Bare Minerals and I'm so impressed. I might invest in the primer next. x

      Delete