Sunday, 10 May 2015

Fashion: Handbags and Gladrags

If there is one thing I love in life, it's a new handbag. So I was over the moon when I was asked to get involved in St Enoch Centre's latest promotion 'Handbags and Gladrags'. 

St. Enoch Centre is hosting a ‘Handbags and Gladrags’ weekend on 23rd and 24th May to celebrate all things accessories!

Over the course of the weekend, Centre shoppers can try to hook themselves a new must-have handbag or they could win one of the hundreds of other prizes up for grabs including gift cards and beauty products. Simply show your in-centre receipt for any purchase made that day to play the game and be in with a chance of winning.

As part of the promotion I was given a £50 gift card and set the task of finding a new handbag. Easy right? Well, as there is so much choice in St Enoch Centre it took me a good few hours to pick my perfect handbag. I finally settled on this bag from Oasis and teamed it with this fabulous H! by Henry Holland scarf as I thought the colours matched the bag perfectly.  

 Bag, £30, Oasis (Concession in Debenhams)
Scarf £16, H! by Henry Holland (Concession in Debenhams)

A few other beauties caught my eye while I was shopping but I had a number of reasons for choosing the above items. I  thought the bright colours are perfect for Summer, it's the perfect size (as I carry A LOT in my handbag) and I had just booked a city break to Rome that morning and thought the bag and scarf combo looked very Versace.

Bag, £55, Dune (Concession in Debenhams)

Bag, £89 Todd Lynn (Concession in Debenhams)

St. Enoch Centre has a wide selection of handbag and accessory retailers including H&M, Topshop, Fossil, Folli Follie, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, BHS and Wallis, so whatever the occasion or style, St. Enoch has it covered. 

For further information about the ‘Handbags and Gladrags’ weekend at St. Enoch Centre, visit www.st-enoch.com

*Thanks to The Big Partnership & St Enoch Centre for providing me with a £50 gift card for this post. 

If you like this post please follow me on Bloglovin.


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I'll take them all haha! My mum hates how I'm always buying a new bag or a purse, it's basically the best kind of retail therapy there is x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, handbags are my favourite thing to buy. x

      Delete
  2. Love your choice of bag & that scarf is gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! i love it

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete