Friday, 1 May 2015

Event: Crabtree & Evelyn Garden Celebration

On Thursday evening I headed along to Crabtree & Evelyn's Garden Celebration Blogger Event held in the Glasgow store in Princes Square Shopping Centre.

Although I am familiar with the brand I actually hadn't tried any of their products as I always thought it was marketed for a much older person than myself. Saying that, sometimes there is nothing I like more than a wee cup of tea and a scone (don't judge). So you can imagine my excitement when I realised they sold a range of luxury teas, biscuits and jams which we allowed to sample and vote for our favourite. The Wild Blueberry and Lavender Jam got my vote. 




As well as tasting the food, we were treated to hand massages and talked through the fragrance range which I was pleasantly surprised by. They have a fragrance range to suit all tastes from florals to spicy and woody. My favourite was the Parisian Millefleurs and I'm clearly not alone as it was sold out in store and online. I also thought the packing of the products was just gorgeous.

The girls explained to us a bit about the brand and said one of their biggest competitors was L'occitane which I can totally understand as they are both of a high quality and offer a similar range of products.


We were also treated to lovely goodie bags. 


I know I will be back to stock up on biscuits once I have eaten the ones in my goodie bag.

Have you tried any Crabtree & Evelyn products?

If you like this post please follow me on Bloglovin.


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fab event! I love Pear & Pink Magnolia Body Lotion, the La Source range and Caribbean Island Wild Flowers EDT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a lovely hand cream in my goody bag that I can not wait to try as everything smelt amazing. xx

      Delete
  2. Where my family home is in Somerset there's a Crabtree & Evelyn outlet ! (Smiley Face)
    I've become attached to the quaintness of it & their products are such lovely quality.
    I bought about 10 of those white choc and lemon cookies last year….scrumptious.
    This looks like such a lovely event, very envious of you!
    Betty x
    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you!! I would love to have outlet near me, although saying that I would probably eat far too many of those cookies. xx

      Delete
  3. What a lovely event! I'm with you in that I thought it would be a old person's shop but it looks inviting. Especially if they sell biscuits! :)

    GingerbreadSmiles.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a lovely shop, I will be returning to stock up on those lovely biscuits. xx

      Delete