Sunday, 12 April 2015

Food: Butter and Dark Chocolate Brownies

I feel like I've had quite a productive weekend, as well as having a spring clean and decorating my bathroom, I made peanut butter and dark chocolate brownies, check me.

If you fancy trying these out for yourself you can find the recipe below. Saying that, I never really follow recipes, I just guess the measurements, throw it all in and hope for the best.

Ingredients

100g Dark Chocolate
115g Crunchy Peanut Butter
75g Butter
100g Brown Sugar (I used white as I didn't have brown)
1 egg (beaten)
115g Self Raising Flour
1 Tea Spoon Vanilla Extract

Method 
  • Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
  • Mix the butter, peanut butter and sugar until it forms a paste like texture, then add in the beaten egg and vanilla extract and mix all together. 
  • Melt the chocolate, then pour in to mixture adding the flour at the same time and mix together. 
  • Spoon out the mixture on to the baking tray and spread out evenly to the edges. 
  • Bake in the oven for 12 minutes and then leave to cool for 5 minutes.









If you like this post, please follow me on Bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I will defiantly buying the ingredients when I next go shopping. I love peanut butter hahah.

    Blushinglyblonde.blogspot.co.uk - Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, they were very tasty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete