Thursday, 2 April 2015

Lifestyle: Home Accessories

So I have a new obsession.... home decor. Since I've started looking at house's and thinking about selling my flat, I have been thinking of ways to add value, without spending too much money. 

I have been doing it room by room and so far only got as far as the living room and the hall. As well as fitting new carpets and giving the place a fresh lick of paint, I have been adding wee accessories here and there. 

Here are few items I picked up this week in Primark, £4.50 for all three. Total bargain if you ask me. 


I then headed to Cath Kidston to pick up some free wall paper samples to add into my small picture frame from Primark and to add to a lovely picture frame my friend had given me as birthday gift. 


Before 
This was mega cheap (well free) and easy to do. I just cut around the heart shape templates from the frame and added in the wall paper.

During
What do think?
After 
After 

If you like this post please follow me on Bloglovin.


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to use some of the leftover wallpaper from our signature wall and do similar to pin on a plain wall to tie the room together a bit more. Thanks for the idea!

    http://danceintherain91.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Let me know how you get on, would love to see some pics. xx

      Delete
  2. picking up free wall paper sample is such a good idea. I love the one you picked. They are so springy and dreamy.

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the idea, it was so easy to do. xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute room decoration. It's a great idea because you can make it fit your room decor or your personal preference!

    Love Leah - Blushinglyblonde.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. You should give it a go. xx

      Delete
  4. متجر الكتروني يقدم لكم عروض حصرية على منتجات متميزة
    ,مستلزمات المنزل والمطبخ و أقسام نسائية خاصة.سوق متنوع يحتوي على أحدث الأجهزة الإلكترونية, تسوق الآن!

    ReplyDelete