Monday, 30 March 2015

Event: HD Brows Glasgow Launch

Last Tuesday I went along to opening of the new HD Brows Training Academy in Glasgow to check out the academy and experience a treatment. This is the first HD Brows Training Academy to open in Scotland Due to high demand for the brand. 

The HD experience includes tinting, waxing and threading with a highly trained HD Brow Stylist to give perfectly defined brows. The HD Brow stylists will assess your face shape and colouring before creating the perfect HD Brow. Some results have even been compared to a mini face lift as a good brow can transform your face and the treatment is loved by many celebrities for that reason.


We were greeted with a glass of fizz and some lovey cupcakes then shown round the training academy by Laura the Marketing Executive and then given the opportunity to experience the HD Brow treatment.



Unfortunately, I'm allergic to dye so was unable to have full experience but I was still very pleased with the results. My eyebrows were waxed and threaded and instead of dye the stylist used HD Brow Colour Fix which can be brushed on to your brows daily and removed at the end of the day. 



We were also treated to a fabulous goodie bag of HD Products and  Laura was kind enough to give me a HD Brow Colour Fix away with me to try. I'm already totally addicted to it and have been using everyday since the event.


If you are interested in training as a HD Brow Stylist or fancy the treatment you can find out more on their website.

If  you like this post please follow me on Bloglovin.


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I had HD Brows last week for the first time, they were a shock at first as they were dyed but I got used to it. Only thing is they are growing back quick and she said not to pluck them in between treatments!

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine haven't grown back yet which is good. Shame I couldn't get them dyed. xx

      Delete