Saturday, 21 February 2015

Fashion: Gym Gear


I try to go to the gym three times a week but if I'm honest, finding the motivation to do so after a long day at work can be really hard. However, recently I have found buying new gym gear really helps motivate me to go to the gym. Sounds daft I know, but any excuse to wear my shinny new leggings, my brightly coloured sports bra and my new Nikes then I'm there.

Most of  my favourite brands such as H&M, Forever 21, New Look and Next now offer an active range and my recently discovered favourite South Beach. I'm still waiting for a Victoria's Secret to open is Scotland as the Pink range is fabulous for gym gear. Here are some of my favourite picks for the brands I've mentioned.



Gym Gear



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I’m in love with your blog! Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Diana for your lovely comments and I will have a look at yours. xx

      Delete
  2. EXACTLY! Such great picks! Love them!

    -Adriele
    www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices. I would buy the whole last!!!
    http://biteboo.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete