Saturday, 28 February 2015

Birthday Wishlist

Once you hit your thirties, birthdays are far less exciting but I do love an excuse to put an imaginary wish list together. There a quite a few items on my wish list at the moment and I no way expect to receive all of these items but may treat myself to a few of them. 


The top of my list is this Canon PowerShot SX700 Camera. I currently use my iphone to take pictures and really need a camera upgrade. I'm not willing to shell out for a DSLR and probably wouldn't know how to use it so after reading a few reviews I have my mind set on this one. 

The Moschino bag would be next on my list. I really do think a designer bag is a good investment. It will last you far longer than a £25 bag so instead of buying a bunch of £25 bags throughout the year I prefer to have a good quality one that will last me years. 

The cream mac and pink colour block shoes to update my spring/summer wardrobe and the Moschino phone cover because my current phone cover is cracked.  And what girl doesn't love new make-up. I got a small bottle of the Benefit Lolli Tint is a set and I love it, so I will definitely be purchasing a full size bottle and I think the Nars lipstick will match the Lollitint really well. What's on your wishlist?

If you like this post please follow me on Bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Love these bits - that iphone cover is neeeeded.

    Laura | Big Glasses & Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it? I couldn't resist and bought it. Can't wait until it arrives. xx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday and may all you wish come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday :) I agree with you with investing on quality bags but I have one concern: why are signature bags so damn heavy?! LOL That's seriously one of the reasons why I would rather buy a $40 bag than a $200 leather purse. Haha

    -Jan
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally agree! I have a Kate Spade bag and it's so heavy before I put anything in it. xx

      Delete
  4. Your blog is amazing! I do really like it! I know how much time it requires, but you did a really good job! Keep doing it!) I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday hun! i wish you get all your heart desires

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete