Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Review: TanOrganic Self Tanning Oil

What is about a tan that makes us feel better about ourselves? Ever since Coco Chanel starting holidaying in the South of France, tans have been fashionable and I don't see that ever changing. 

Nowadays, there are so many self tanning products there is no need to damage your skin to achieve a golden glow and the latest one to hit the shelves is TanOrganic.

I can't help being slightly excited by this brand as it has so much going for it. TanOrganic is the worlds first Eco-certified self tanning brand containing 100% natural and organic ingredients and has already won numerous awards. 

I was sent the Self Tanning Oil* to try so let me tell a bit about it and how I got on with the product. 




TanOrganic, Self Tanning Oil contains a unique blend of plant oils including Borage seed oil, Argan oil and Orange peel oil. It also contains Aloe Vera which helps mosturise and prevent skin ageing. It contains no parabens, colours or fragrances which makes it suitable for all skin types. The Self Tanning oil leaves skin soft with a luxurious glowing tan.

Application is easy and streak free with no gloves required. It develops in 6-8 hours and lasts for days. Skin feels nourished and looks hydrated for the perfect fade.

So, does it do what it says does? The answer is yes. I tried this tanning oil on Saturday along with the tan eraser/exfoliater and got great results. 

I exfoliated my whole body using the tan eraser/exfoliater along with some body scrub and was super impressed how soft my skin felt. I didn't feel the need to moisturise before I applied the oil as the tan is oil based. I did however, apply a small amount of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream on my dry areas (elbows, knees and ankles). 

I then began applying the oil and was amazed how easy it went on and how luxurious it felt. Although the oil has no colour, it was easy to see where I had applied it as it gave your skin a nice sheen. It was no effort at all and rubbed in really easy.  I didn't use gloves and had no stains on my hands at all. The only thing I would say is, the oil runs off your hands easier than a lotion and could end up on your carpet so I would recommend applying this in the bathroom. 

The next day I rinsed the excess off but noticed unlike other tan not a lot washed off. My tan had developed evenly, without streaks and with the pigmentation of my skin tone which looked really natural. I could have gone slightly darker with an extra application but was happy with my subtle glow. As I was only able to reach certain areas of my back, I was dreading how it would look but it looked like a natural tan line which I was really impressed with. I'm now on day 5 and my skin still feels soft and tan is gradually fading but without any patches which again looks really natural. 

I would highly recommend this and would happily purchase with my own money. A 100ml of the Self Tanning Oil costs £24.99.*

Have you tried Tan Organic?

If you like this post please follow me on Bloglovin:

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of Tan Organic, but am a huge fan of self tanners. I'm always up for trying a new one! I will have to check this one out.

    xoxo
    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is really good. I highly recommend it. x

      Delete