Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Christmas 2014

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I certainly did. I headed home to my parents for Christmas and did the usual, Christmas lights tour and present swapping with my two oldest friends on Christmas Eve, new pj's and Christmas films with my sisters, niece and nephew on Christmas Eve night and stuffed my face and feel asleep on the sofa while watching Miranda on Christmas Day. I also managed to remove my lazy bum from the sofa for some nice walks and some sale shopping. 


I was well and truly spoiled with all the gifts I received on Christmas day as you can see from my picture below. I'm not going to do a full post on what I got for Christmas because I have all ready started to use my new things but I do love those kinda posts so feel free to leave me your link below so I can have a nosy. 



If you like this post you can follow me on Bloglovin


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment