Saturday, 8 November 2014

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner

The last time I visited the hairdressers I was telling her how my excessive use of dry shampoo was leaving a powdery build up in my scalp and she gave me a great tip. She told me that Tea Tree shampoo can be a great clarifying shampoo for your hair and would remove product build up. So after attending a Paul Mitchell event last month (see post here) I was rather please to find a shampoo and conditioner from their Tea Tree range in my goodie bag.


I decided to put it to the test and turns out, it is great at removing product build up. I applied a small amount of shampoo to my hand and lathered into my hair. I noticed while lathering up it gave my scalp a refreshing tingle which really felt like it was working to remove impurities and product build up. I then followed with the conditioner but before applying, I squeezed out the excess water to help the conditioner penetrate the ends of my hair. After a few minutes, I rinsed out. Once I blow dried my hair with my Paul Mitchell Neuro Dryer (see review here) my hair was left feeling super clean, soft and shiny. I was so impressed with the condition of my hair and now use this on a weekly basis to remove that horrible build up of hair products.
The Tree Tree range is free from parabens and suitable for vegan and coloured hair. Paul Mitchell can be purchased in professional hair salons to find one near you check here.

*These products were given to me as PR Samples

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a New CID Cosmetices 3 in 1 Lip Wand.

If you like this post please follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. my mum use this product and she loves it. i know why though as i'm hooked on them too a haha great review

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I know the tea tree shampoo is fab. So glad I have discovered it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking products, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete