Saturday, 29 November 2014

Christmas Party Wear

Last night I spent hours searching the internet trying to find the perfect dress for my Christmas night out.

During the festive season I love sequins and metallics so while I was browsing I added my favourites to a clipboard to share with you which will hopefully help you find your perfect Christmas party outfit. I have also added on some discount codes at the end of this post which I have found while browsing.

Happy shopping everyone, I hope you like my picks.

Metallics 


Pink MetallicTop, River Island / Pink Metalic Clutch, ASOS / Jacquard Tee, Miss Selfridge / Gold Metallic Skirt, Warehouse / Silver Heel, Miss Selfridge / Jacquard Skirt, Miss Selfridge

Sequins


Black Embellished Bodycon Dress, Miss Selfridge / Sequin dress, Oasis / Sequin Dress, Warehouse / Sequin Skirt, Miss Selfridge / Sequin Top, Miss Selfridge Gold Sequin Dress

Discount Codes 

Miss Selfridge upto 50% off and and an extra 10% off with this code CYBERVC

Debenhams upto 30% off and and an extra 10% off with this code LB76

ASOS 20% with this code CYBERWKND20

Warehouse 25% with this code CYBER25

If you like this post please follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment