Monday, 13 October 2014

Lush Christmas Blogger Event

I can't believe it's that time of year again, yes it's nearly Christmas! I love the build up to Christmas, so as you can imagine, I was super excited to be invited along to Lush Braehead last week to see what products they have brought out for Christmas 2014. Lush is always a huge favourite of mine around Christmas time as I think their Bath Bombs make the best stocking fillers so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I honestly don't know how they do it, they really do get bigger and better every year.
Like the last Lush event I attended, we had a small ice breaker to introduce ourselves and were then split into groups and taken round the store to find out more about the new products. First up, we talked through the new range of Christmas Bath Bombs and Bubble Bars. Honestly, I never knew you could have so much fun with Bath Bombs. We were given demonstrations and once melted in to water the colours were amazing. The Christmas range includes: Luxury Lush Pud, Golden Wonder, Father Christmas, So White and Dashing Santa Bath Bombs and Holly Golightly, Christmas Hedgehog and Magic Wand Bubble Bars. They also had a Halloween range that included Sparkly Pumpkin and Wizard bubble bars.



We then moved on to the shower gels which included everyone's favourite, the Snow Fairy and a new one the Hot Toddy. The Hot Toddy smells so Christmasy and would be great to use on a cold winters night. There was also a So White shower gel which is the same fragrance as the bath bomb and also came in a gift set. We were also introduced to the Snow Man Kit which is great for kids. It's kinda like play-do for your bath. You can make little shapes and then run it under water to create bubbles in the bath.

Next up was the soaps and massage bars. The soaps are far to pretty to use if you ask me. There was Baked Alaska and Fairy Ring that looked like a fairy's house (too cute ). We then tested the massage bars and were shown how to give hand and arm massages. I mentioned the Snow Fairy shower gel earlier, if you are a fan, you will love the new Snow Fairy Massage Bar. It smells like the shower gel and leaves you with a lovely shimmer. This was my favourite product and I think it would be great to use before a Christmas night out for a lovely shimmer all over your body.

Of course the best product was saved until last and this was 12 Days of Christmas. This box included 12 individual treats from Christmas range. I don't want to spoil it for you incase you receive it as gift but let me just tell you it was a belter!

At the end of the night we were all treated to lovely goody which included products from the Christmas and Halloween range. I can't wait to pamper myself with them.
Thanks again to the Lush Braehead team for a fabulous evening. For more info on all the products mentioned you can check out the Christmas range here.

If you like this post please follow me on bloglovin


Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant post - really detailed helpful review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, it was nice to meet you at the event. x

      Delete
  2. Love the look of these products! I'm a huge fan of Lush and their ethics :)
    Hope you had a lovely time, and great post!

    Jennifer x

    http://artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Lush just the best. Thanks for commenting. x

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing! I am completely obsessed with lush! :D looking forward to getting some christmas bits!

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will absolutely love the range. x

      Delete
  4. ahhh... such cute stuffs!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks so amazing! love lush everything lush! lush is so lush a haha great post hun

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, all the products really are amazing. x

      Delete
  6. Nothing shouts Autumn/Winter more than a bath bomb from Lush :-)
    I'm so excited to try out there new and old things, great post
    www.laurieelle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love Lush at this time of year. You will love the new range. x

      Delete
  7. Wow Lush products are so creative. I really must pop into my nearest one when I go Christmas shopping. I'm a shower person and want to try Snow Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a branch of Lush here in Cardiff and you can smell it several shops away. Always entices me in!

    ReplyDelete