Monday, 15 September 2014

The Glasgow Wedding Collective

A few weeks ago, Lisa from Palampo PR invited me along to the Glasgow Wedding Collective Press Launch at the Lighthouse in Glasgow. I know, I know, you might wonder why I was attending a Wedding Show when I'm not engaged (my boyfriend certainly did, lol) but you never know when you might need some ideas and something like this is great to share with my readers. The aim of the Glasgow Wedding Collective is "to handpick and bring together a selection of exciting independent and vintage wedding suppliers handpicked from throughout Scotland". 

On arrival, myself, Lynnie Bop and Glasgow Fashion Girl were greeted by Lisa and given lovely little tags to write on our blog names. We then entered the venue (which would be great for a wedding by the way) and were greeted with gin cocktails. There were lovely stalls set up with each supplier showcasing what they had to offer. First up was one of my favourites, The Three Sister's Bake. They had a great selection of savory snacks which somehow I forgot to take a picture of, sorry. If I was planning a wedding these girls would be the top of my list. We then had the Big Bear Bakery who had the most delicious cakes. I sampled quite a few and I can tell you they were all amazing. There was also a lovely selection of Vintage Wedding dresses which were later styled up by 4 guest bloggers Florals and Corals, Honey Pop Kisses, Bee Waits and Forever Yours Betty. My favourite stall was The Bygone Photobooth Company. This was a vintage style photobooth where you could choose from a number of vintage props and given a instant print to take away with you.


The Big Bear Bakery 
Vintage Wedding Dresses
The Bygone Photobooth Company
If you are planning a wedding or looking for ideas then I highly recommend heading along to The Glasgow Wedding Collective on Sunday the 28th September at the Lighthouse. Entrance is free and more details can be found on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment