Friday, 12 September 2014

Debenhams A/W Press Show

I get quite excited about the thought of Autumn/Winter fashion so you can imagine my excitement when I was invited along to the Debenhams A/W Press Show last week. Held in one of my favorite Glasgow locations, Blythswood Square Hotel, we were given a preview of the Designers at Debenhams, Debenhams own brand and the latest beauty offerings. Not only that, we were treated to fabulous cocktails, canapes and manicures.



Of course, I was drawn to the glamorous evening gowns, sparkly shoes and handbags which would be great for the festive season. I was also drawn to Murad range which I'm dying to try (already on my Christmas wishlist). Another beauty brand that caught my eye was Elemis. Just look at the gorgeous packaging. I also spotted an Urban Decay, Naked Basics 2 pallet which was much the same as the first (a bit disappointing) and wait for it ladies....... a new Benefit advent calendar. I don't know about you, but I can't wait for all this to hit the stores!








No comments:

Post a Comment