Sunday, 20 July 2014

Balance Me - Beauty Voyage

Balance Me is a brand I'm familiar with but up until now I had never tried any of their products.  I was delighted when the lovely people at Balance Me got in touch to tell me about a competition they are running over the summer and asked me to share with me readers. 


The Beauty Voyage Campaign will run throughout July and August and they will be picking the best images each week to win Balance Me prizes. All you have to do to enter is take a snap of your favourite Balance Me Product while on holiday. So if you holidaying at home in Britain tag #BalanceMeHome and if you are away lying on a beach somewhere tag #BalanceMeAway and share with @balancemebeauty on twitter.





Balance Me were kind enough to send me a product of my choice to try so I can also get involved in the competition.  I decided to go for the Facial Expression Filler as the expression lines on forehead have become more noticeable since I have hit 30.  I have been using this product for the past week and this will definitely be #BalanceMeAway when I go on a city break to Amsterdam next month. 

"An instant on the spot natural anti-ageing filler to target expression lines on the forehead around the eye and mouth. It works by firming and lifting the skin and smoothing the appearance of wrinkles."

Containing skin loving and natural ingredients rose, frankincense and bergamot to immediately target visible signs of ageing. Accacia gum to firm, lift and refine the skin's surface and Acmella Oleracea plant extract to smooth skin and relax muscle contractions which cause expression lines. If that isn't enough, it also contains blackberry leaf extract which is crammed with collagen and elastin boosting properties. God knows how it all fits in to that little tube. 




I have been dabbing this product on my forehead, under my eyes and on a small scar next to mouth after my moisturiser and before putting my make-up on. I allow my moisturiser to sink into the skin for a few minutes before applying the expression filler and let the expression filler sink in before applying my make-up base. I find if you apply to soon you will just be rubbing the product off. I noticed my skin was instantly plumped out , my lines were less visible and my skin looked hydrated.

I absolutely love this product and up until now I have been contemplating botox but when you can get an instant and less drastic fix out of a tube, I know what I would prefer. 

*A 15ml retails at £22 but this was sent to me as a PR sample. 

No comments:

Post a Comment