Thursday, 9 January 2014

Popband Hairbands

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to receive a Popband goody bag which I won in a twitter competition. As it was a brand I had never heard of I thought it would be good opportunity to try them out.

Popbands are cute little hairbands that are kind on your hair and double up as wrist bands. These soft, stretchy bands hold your hair up tight without damaging or leaving kinks in your hair. I absolutely love them! I am forever tying my hair back to get it out my face (especially when getting ready for a night out) and would get really annoyed when I took it out and there was a big dent in my hair. Well, with Popbands this doesn't happen, your hair is left absolutely kink free.

As well as a hairband, Popbands double up as wrist bands. If I am honest, I don't think they look that great round your wrist unless you are under 16 but they can be comfortably worn around your wrist without cutting of your blood circulation like normal hairbands. Ok, slight exaggeration but any time I wore a hairband around my wrist (which is pretty much all the time) it would leave me with a big red mark around my wrist. With a Popband you barely feel it on your wrist and it won't leave any marks.



Popbands come in a range of different colours and designs to suit all personalities. My favorite of course is the leopard print but if your are looking for something a bit more subtle they also come in black.



















Popbands prices start at £4. Check out the website for more information.

If you want to try a Popband look out for my giveaway (coming soon) as I am going to include one along with some of my other favorite products. 



No comments:

Post a Comment