Friday, 13 December 2013

The Bloggers Christmas Party

On Tuesday night, I went along to the Bloggers Christmas Party organised by Paula and Scott. The party was held in October (previously November) in Princes Square and the dress code for the night was Christmas jumpers.

I attended the party with my usual blogging buddies Jennifer, Eilidh, Naomi, Lyn, Genna and Kayleigh. I was having such a great time chatting with the girls I only took one picture at the event.


Genna, Eilidh and Me

We were treated to a drink on arrival and goodies bags filled with lots of amazing products. Paula and Scott also arranged a raffle with all proceeds being donated to the Rucksack Project. There were some amazing prizes such as Afternoon Tea at the Corinthian, a meal for four at Blythswood Square Hotel, a Lush Set and many more. A secret Santa was also arranged with us each bringing a gift to put into a box for everyone to pick one at the end. I picked out a notebook and a candle which I loved (thank you secret Santa).

Goodie Bags

Secret Santa Gift

All in all it was a great night and Paula and Scott did a great job organising it. Can't wait to the next event guys.

4 comments:

  1. Loving the Christmas jumpers, looks like you had a fab time! And picked up some lovely goodies! Thank you for the link, I'm following you :)

    Have a great Christmas x

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and for your link, I will be sure to check it out. x

      Delete